Job description / Role
Project: A high profile retail/lifestyle mall development in Riyadh.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking project manager holding infrastructure construction experience with a focus on roads and bridges to join our established and growing team in Saudi.
The role will report to the senior project manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Supervising the project team to safely deliver on time, to stated quality, at minimum cost and to client satisfaction.
• Assisting in establishing key relationships with the client and other key stakeholders.
• Providing support in developing the client brief, and delivery strategy and assisting the design management, procurement and execution of the scheme.
• Acting as the link between the client and other key stakeholders, working on projects within the education sector.
• Assisting with project goals, objectives, project management guidelines, project standards, project scope, risk identification and mitigation, quality management, project budget, reporting and documentation.
• Assisting in coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising project and programme team.
• Reviewing and monitoring progress against milestones.
• Identifying and managing commercial and contractual risks.
• Ensuring that the highest standards of health and safety are considered a priority through all stages of the project.
• With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursue a similar level of professional qualification.
• You have experience delivering infrastructure construction projects (roads and bridges focused) from start to finish.
• You are an expert in building and maintaining key client relationships.
• You are digitally savvy especially in using MS Office, can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams.
• You must have local experience with a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager - Roads and Bridges
Senior Construction Manager
Senior Construction Manager
Project Manager - Construction