Job description / Role
- PMP, Certified Project Manager
- Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform people's lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring and average?
- If yes then this is the job you're looking for. UXBERT Labs is Saudi Arabia's first User Experience, Usability and Ecommerce consultancy.
- We believe in making the world user friendly. We fight for the users and innovate using user centered design processes with the newest technologies to create beautifully designed lovable products and services that are simple to use and user friendly.
- We’re looking for an experienced PMP certified Project Manager who will take on the management of key client projects. Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
- Project Manager Key Responsibilities
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendo
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 10-15 team members including Developers, UX/UI, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel
- Analyze our current Agile processes, prioritize areas of improvement, and work alongside key stakeholders to implement the improvements
- Facilitate/participate in key Agile rituals across Scrum teams Coach team members as needed, including resolving conflict.
- Manage projects in JIRA and Confluence; providing software training to team members as needed
- Monitor and report on key Agile performance metrics to leadership team
- Above all else, foster and model a collaborative team environment driven to build great software while having fun careers at uxbert
- 5+ years project management experience
- Other details see above
- See Uxbert jobs page or career at for more details
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science
- PMP certification OR Prince2 certification Proven experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
- Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value
- Manage a portfolio of clients in different lifecycles of product delivery
- Drive and create a shared vision or roadmap of clients' final products
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
About the Company
We believe the Experience Matters.
We love to create simple products that people love to use through scientific usability, cognitive psychology, consumer behavior and business intelligence analytics.
Headquartered in Riyadh, UXBERT Labs is Saudi Arabia's first Customer and User Experience, Digital Innovation and Experience design lab. The only innovation lab in the region focusing on on scientifically proven ecommerce and digital product research, training, consulting, design and development.
It features the first Usability Lab in the Kingdom. The UXBERT Usability Lab is equipped with state of the art technologies like eye tracking research devices and industry leading usability research software to bring the Saudi ecommerce and online market and entrepreneurs a facility where they can focus on user research, evaluation and user testing of all their web and mobile applications and services across various devices and browsers.
The team consists of certified usability and user experience professionals that spend their days creating in-house UXBERT products, researching, consulting and training companies and entrepreneurs for their products.
UXBERT Labs is also a startup accelerator that provides entrepreneurs with start up capital, resources and lean UX and MVP business expertise to test, validate and present their ideas and get their startups off the ground.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
IT Project Manager
Manpower Middle East
Senior Manager Transformation Fulfillment & Service Assurance
Etisalat - UAE
Senior Digital Consultant & Project Manager