Senior Project Manager - Saudi National
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking senior project manager to join our established and growing team in Saudi.
To be responsible for managing a project, or part thereof, under the supervision of your line manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing and being accountable for your scope of work on the project.
• Being fully aware of the project objectives in line with the project execution plan and leading and supervising the relevant project team/parties to achieve these objections.
• Being actively engaged in the health, safety and well-being of the project at all stages.
• Participating in planning and monitoring the progress of your project.
• Preparing necessary project plans and keeping them updated and relevant over the course of the project.
• Ensuring project budgets are managed.
• Ensuring quality systems are in place and suitably managed and monitored.
• Leading relevant meetings and site walks and ensuring these are suitably recorded.
• Being actively involved in risk management.
• Effectively communicate with all project parties/stakeholders and ensure suitable records are maintained.
• Working collaboratively and always in an inclusive manner.
• Complying with the project execution plan and ensuring that all relevant parties you lead and supervise also understand these project objectives in your day-to-day management of the project.
• Planning, managing and monitoring the project, reporting any areas of concern in a timely manner, and you will recommend ways to resolve any issues as they arise.
• Producing and managing accurate records for all project issues as required.
• Complying with Mace processes and procedures and delivering our services in line with Mace core values.
You have completed a related degree in a construction related discipline such as engineering, architecture or relevant qualification. You are digitally savvy and can build lasting client relationships. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Senior Project Manager
Project Manager (Building or Industrial Plant)
China State Construction Engineering Corporation South Asia (CSCEC SA)
|Saudi Arabia-Tabuk||19 Dec|
A Leading Company In Sharjah
Project Manager - Saudi National
Project Manager - PPP Infrastructure
The Red Sea Development Company (TRSDC)