Job description / Role
Middle East Executive are working with a growing global media company who are looking for a Senior Project Manager to lead their team, with the integration of their software platform into a large telecommunications provider.
• The Project Manager will play an integral role in leading enterprise solution delivery while continually improving internal processes and enhancing the overall customer experience.
SAR 25,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong communications skills in both Arabic and English
• Exceptional organizational skills
• PMP certification or equivalent
• Five plus years of experience managing large technical projects
• Service delivery knowledge/experience e.g. ITIL, ITSM
• Knowledge of Agile Dev Ops environment
• Experience with Project Management tools such as JIRA
• Technology / Engineering degree or equivalent technical background
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Manager
IBM Middle East
Digital Project Manager
Strategy and Operations Director
|Saudi Arabia||29 Apr|
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia