Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior Project Manager - Transportation to join our award winning team based in our Riyadh Office. This critical role will be responsible for planning and managing infrastructure projects of a medium to high level of risk and complexity, ensuring that they are delivered to a high quality, on time, on budget, and to client expectations.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Effective preparation, planning and control of financial budgets and team resources in order to deliver required commercial outcomes.
- Prepare and manage complex project programmes and project contracts.
- Ensure project standards and QMS procedures are implemented across each of the technical areas involved in the project, including project administration.
- Ensure terms of the contract are followed and manage scope changes and their effect on delivery of project objectives.
- Prepare monthly Project Report and input to consolidated Division Report.
- Lead a team of professional employees, driving increased organisational performance and achievement of team goals.
- Analyse existing work processes, procedures and systems, identifying opportunities for increased efficiencies cost-effectiveness and service improvements.
- Proven experience working with RDA, RM and other key stakeholders and approving authorities within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include a minimum of 10 years' experience, including 3 years' within the Gulf Region, partnered with a Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience is required in utilising the output from Cube, VISUM, VISSIM, TransCAD, SYNCHRO, Sidra and/or HCS. Excellent report and technical proposal writing skills are essential.
- Successful candidates will be a member of a transportation professional institution and working towards professional accreditation of either IEng, CEng or P.E.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.