Job description / Role
• Plan and development of QHSE Goals & Objectives
• preparing and managing HSE budgets for the region and locations;
• Perform QHSE audits to ensure compliance with the standard policies and procedures
• Consulting with various departments and parties with respect to QHSE requirements
• Leading the QHSE Internal Auditing program.
• Creation of Evacuation & Emergency Procedures and Measures.
• Plan and prepare and monitor budget related to the QHSE department
• Maintain relationship and set up vendors for HSE Related tasks
• Consultation with operations in matters relating to HSE
• Bachelor degree or any related studies required
• Excellent knowledge of international QHSE legislation and regulations.
• Minimum 10 years’ HSE experience
• Excellent communication, leadership, and decision-making skills
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||20 Jan|
China Oilfield Services Limited (COSL)
HSE Team Leader
HSE / Safety Manager
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Ignite Search & Selection