Job description / Role
• Develop, maintain and/or update the Quality Assurance (QA) and Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) frameworks, policies, procedures and controls for the company in line with professional standards and good practices and ensure implementation.
• Manage and lead certification process, including – but not limited to: ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 14000 and ISO 27001.
• Prepare the annual QA and SHE plan.
• Ensure to conduct periodic QA and SHE audits, including Operational audit.
• Ensure analysis of the audit findings, suggest improvements and compile QA & SHE audit report for submission to the management and concerned departments.
• Follow up on the recommendations to ensure proper and timely implementation.
• Determine, negotiate and agree in-house Quality and SHE procedures, standards and/or specifications.
• Monitor performance and operations against targeted Quality and SHE standards.
• Ensure continuous adherence to customer / client Quality & SHE requirements.
• Report on supplier quality related activities to ensure fulfilment of contract / purchase order requirements, including providing supplier / sub-contractor performance report to the management.
• Organize the close-outs of the projects to ensure that all exception items identified by the customers are completed and closed.
• Perform Management Representative tasks in accordance with standards and requirements.
• Coordinate with management and concerned departments to resolve exception items to the mutual satisfaction of the company and its customers.
• Identify gaps in staff competencies in relation to QA&SHE and contribute in developing employees training plans.
• Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality.
• Own the execution of all Correction and Preventive Action Plans (CAPA) resulting from statutory, internal and external inspections and audits.
• Develop and ensure standardization in policies and procedures documentation across the company.
• Manage and monitor health of employees.
• Ensure safety and environment awareness among employees.
• Develop and monitor KPIs.
• Perform other related activities as required.
• A Graduate Degree in any principal Engineering discipline and / or Business Administration or equivalent.
• A professional qualification in Quality Management such as the Certified Manager of Quality / Organizational Excellence is desirable.
• Certified Quality and OH&S Lead Auditor is a must.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Quality Management Systems Manager
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Corporate HSEQ Director
|Saudi Arabia||9 Mar|
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Director
Construction Health and Safety Manager
|Saudi Arabia||5 Apr|