Job description / Role
Major Activities Performed:
• Provide a quantity surveying service across a range of projects.
• Keep a close eye on project finances and contractual relationships.
• Provide commercial support to the project team.
• Maintain commercial information and ensuring compliance with contractual requirements and ensure that the project objectives are achieved.
• Ensure that the financial position of construction projects is accurately reported and controlled effectively.
• Carry out material quantity take-off from the design and shop drawings.
• Update the schedule of quantities and prices periodically, in order to verify that the available funds are sufficient for implementing the works elements that are indicated on the design and shop drawings.
• Prepare quantity and cost estimates for proposed additional work.
• Participate in negotiations with contractor that are associated with additional contract works and change orders.
• Participate in the review of contractor’s monthly progress and final invoices.
• Carry out on-site inspections to verify work accomplishments, if needed.
• Carry out Resident Construction Engineer (RCE) responsibilities when requested and during the absence of assigned RCE, for ensuring contractor’s compliance with the contract technical requirements.
• Reports to the Resident Construction Engineer and Sr. Resident Construction Manager as well as interface and work closely with the concerned managers and construction engineers.
• Responsible for post-award contracts administration quantity take-off of unit price pay items for the purpose of determining total contract price and payment to contractors.
USD 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Law, Construction Management or equivalent.
• 10+ years of post-graduate experience in quantity surveying, civil construction and quantity take-off work.
• Knowledge of computers and basic software applications: MS Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Should be able to communicate effectively in English Language speaking, reading, writing.
• The right candidate will be participating in Saudi In Training Program
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.
Quantity Surveyor (Expat)
|Saudi Arabia||27 Apr|
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
Senior Quantity Surveyor
A Large Hypermarket Chain In Qatar
Senior Quantity Surveyor