Job description / Role
• To ensure accurate cost estimation, financial control, and contract administration throughout the project lifecycle.
• Conducting comprehensive cost estimates and quantity take-offs for construction projects.
• Collaborating with project teams to develop and monitor budgets, ensuring cost control and adherence to financial targets.
• Liaising with clients to understand project requirements, provide progress updates, and address any concerns related to quantity surveying.
SAR 35,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Salary Negotiable Based On Experience
A successful Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager will have :
• Demonstrated ability as a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager – track record of working on mid to large-scale projects (e.g. £100m+ budgets).
• Chartership status – MRICS or an equivalent internationally recognized chartership.
• International experience and regional knowledge.
• Consulting infrastructure sector experience is desirable but not essential.
• Proficient in the use of cost estimation software such as CostX.
• Proficient in quantity take-off techniques, cost-estimating methodologies, and cost-control practices.
• Quantity Surveyor degree from a highly regarded international institution
• Availability to start by Q3 2023
About the Company
redfish was created in 2005 with the single aim of delivering a truly professional and consultative recruitment service to the built environment.
Tired of being constrained by companies which over promised and under delivered, we decided to create a firm which would deliver the highest service level to both candidates and clients alike, irrespective of the candidate’s level or the size of the client.
Working with the country’s leading main contractors, consultancies and developers, we have an enviable reputation for placing middle and senior management candidates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Abu Dhabi||11 Sep|