Job description / Role
• Required to join a PQS consultancy in Saudi Arabia.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for pre contract cost estimates, cost plans, preparing project budgets for developments from concept to detailed design stages.
• Projects include hotels, residential, mixed use developments.
SAR 45,000 to 55,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree in Quantity Surveying
• MRICS desirable
• Extensive experience in cost estimation, cost planning and general pre-contract work
• Should ideally have worked for international PQS / engineering consultancies
• Experience in the Middle East is not required providing you have the right experience
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration