Job description / Role
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Senior Rail Projects Director, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Senior Rail Projects Director,
As an experienced project management professional, you will be expected to work within a team to successfully manage and deliver capital investment projects focusing on our Rail sector.
This role involves providing project management support during all stages of the project delivery lifecycle from option studies, option development, detailed design delivery and construction tender support through to administration. Additionally, the role may require client-side project management deployment.
Ideally you will have a background in a rail engineering design though not essential as the role requires line management, and business development/client engagement and experience of the delivery of a range of multi-disciplinary projects within the rail environment. You’ll be familiar with working in large, geographically dispersed multidisciplinary design teams on projects at varying stages of development from feasibility to detailed design and construction.
• Development and delivery of business cases
• Client-side project management, including stakeholder, schedule, and contract management
• Ownership of and responsibility for the successful delivery of your project/s
• Preparing and maintaining schedules, including dependencies and resources
• Identifying and monitoring project risks and opportunities
• Quality management processes for project activities and outputs
• Managing stakeholders, taking account of their levels of influence and particular interests
• Establishing and maintaining project governance reviews
• Developing and managing teams
• Managing suppliers
• Ensure commissions are managed to the right quality standards and are completed efficiently and on time
• Strong relationships are developed with clients and members of the cross-functional team
• Business development opportunities with existing and new clients, including cross- selling opportunities, are identified, and acted upon
• Provide leadership within project management business and provide leadership and mentoring to the team
• Manage the delivery of project management team outputs, in accordance with agreed timescales and quality standards
• Co-ordination and sign off on all management information produced by project management teams prior to issue
• To ‘win’ clients through strong business development skills
• Significant experience within a similar consultancy or other relevant business
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Demonstrable ability to lead, mentor and grow a team
• Demonstrable success in winning new work and growing client relationships
• Demonstrable track record in successfully delivering complex projects
• Proactive and team player
• Degree in Engineering or a related technical or project management discipline
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Director - PMC
Director of Projects
QS Quest Global Markets Ltd.
|Saudi Arabia||2 Aug|