Job description / Role
The role focuses on executing audits and initial tuning of services, where the candidate will be accountable for part of the solution and of the service process. Hereby, The candidate should be able to keep time, performance and quality according to requirements and customer contracts. The position is applicable for initial tuning of Radio access networks RAN, Services Networks. He will be engaged in networks to service delivery and acceptance.
- Leads small engineering teams performing analytical, investigative, and/or network performance improvement activities related to wireless communication systems.
- Performing launches, initial tuning and audits of RAN and Services Networks to meet customer requirements
- Assist in the development of a service proposal
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities
- Collect and document customer requirements
- Be an Consultant and suggest suitable future OPEX/CAPEX investments that will benefit the customer networks
- Independently authors written reports and leads development and delivery of technical presentations.
- Makes significant contribution to more extensive and complex documents, proposals, and presentations.
- Minimum Bachelors degree and preferred Masters, in Engineering (IT, Telecom) or equivalent
- 5-7 years’ experience of network Tuning, initial tuning and deployment of 2G, 4G or (3G) technologies in major markets
- Deep knowledge of LTE 3GPP specifications
- Good knowledge of call flows and system architecture
- Strong Engineering forecasting ability with cost-benefit analysis.
- Lead experience working cross functionally with Customer and various business groups
- Data analytics expertise
- Strong Business Acumen and Consultative skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.