Job description / Role
Based in Riyadh, this opportunity will support our Saudi Arabian project management, programme management and cost consultancy business unit. Our key sectors include complex, major building and infrastructure projects and programmes including aviation, hospitality/resorts, super high-rise, retail, mixed-use and events.
This is a management role suitable for a successful recruitment specialist who is driven by providing best-in-class outcomes for the business, candidates and team.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Headhunting the best talent in the market.
• Leading resource management including the identification of internal and external talent.
• Advising and consulting directly with the regional executive and leadership teams, developing robust resourcing and recruitment solutions for the business.
• Supporting bid activity via resource planning and pipelining initiatives.
• Using all digital sourcing methods and identifying creative ways to bring our EVP to life.
• Conducting detailed competency and behavioral-based interviews to ensure candidates' skills and qualifications match the job requirements.
• Operational management and line management of the team, providing support to the team of direct reports.
• You are digitally savvy, can build recruitment strategies that leverage the employment brand and are able to demonstrate working in fast and complex environments, ideally spanning the MENA region.
• You will have internal recruitment experience in a management capacity, with proven experience in supporting Teams as well as hands-on recruitment.
• Your significant end-to-end recruitment experience within construction, property or engineering is essential as is your experience assessing a candidate's behavioural and cultural fit to ensure we are attracting the best people into the business
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Recruitment Consultant