Job description / Role
We are looking for Doctors to execute diagnosis and treatment of medical diseases and conditions to offer best practice health care solutions to hospital clinic patients, ensuring that all the department activities are carried out according to the medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations, and the Hospital's policies and procedures.
With experience as X-Ray Sr. Registrar, the ideal candidate should be Licensed as Sr. Registrar in the home country and with the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
- Ability to work for long hours.
- Good practical skills in specialty.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems and effective decision making skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate well with patients, demonstrate empathy and reflection. Leadership skills.
- Housing Allowance - 3000 SR
- Transportation Allowance - 1000 SR
- Specialty Allowance - 15% (Maximum 5000 SR)
- Rarity Allowance - 15% (Maximum 5000 SR)
- Geographical Allowance 7% Basic Salary - Hail Branch ONLY
- Experience Allowance
- Applicants will only be shortlisted once all requirements are complete.
- Registered Nurse (RN) license required
- All Qualification must be accredited by SCFHS
- CV (should contain a photo, Date of Birth, be provided in a Word document)
- Passport Copy
- Saudi Council license
- All Educational and Employment certificates
- If in Saudi Arabia - Prometric Exam, Mumaris Plus and IQAMA Copy
About the Company
TrueProfile.io® is your reliable platform for building a successful professional career abroad. Find a complete guide on job opportunities, tips to navigate through the pitfalls of the employment process and help to ensure your personal credentials are trusted and verified! To receive the latest TrueProfile.io® updates, visit our blog and social media channels, or subscribe to our newsletter.
Our mission: Help you succeed.