Job description / Role
We are searching for a Senior Research Analyst to provide research and analysis support of commercial real estate markets.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Collection and analysis of core data and complex documents related to commercial buildings
- Providing sales evidence and preparation of detailed sales analysis
- Analysis and reporting on market trends
- Creating and presenting high-quality pitch documents to internal and external clients
- Production of detailed quarterly property marketing reports and other written documents
As the Senior Research Analyst, you will have proven strong analytical skills and research capabilities, while being able to communicate effectively with your team and to clients directly. You will have experience working in a highly driven environment and thrive on operating autonomously whilst meeting tight deadlines. In addition to your technical experience, you will be collaborative and organised, with a drive to succeed.
To be considered for the role, you MUST possess the following qualities:
- Property or similar related degree
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated Research Analyst experience
- Extensive financial modelling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About the Company
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2017 revenue). The company has approximately 75,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through approximately 450 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Financial Planning & Analysis Associate
|Saudi Arabia||21 May|