Job description / Role
The Senior Research Associate will be responsible for carrying out office based research on behalf of board members and c-level executives.
A leading financial services organisation based in Riyadh.
The Senior Research Associate will be responsible for:
* Carrying out business and topic based research on behalf of board members and c-level executives
* Produce research-based reports on any target companies from a variety of perspectives including and not limited to perception of press/media, business performance, overall governance and transparency, regulations/compliance etc etc
* Produces comprehensive reports on specific news or topics
* Develop and implement an effective and reliable mechanism to track a set of companies/entities/personalities for earliest awareness of any breaking news related to the business/stakeholder
* Research to develop research-based benchmarks or references on any given business topic of interest
Highly competitive salary and benefits package
* Must have previously operated in a research based role or team in a consultancy or financial services organisation (8 years minimum)
* Previous experience in producing research based reports
* Must hold strong awareness of all credible sources of information and research
* Strong presentation skills on research undertaken
* University graduate in a financial/business discipline
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.