Job description / Role
- Responsible for a sales target for his MU across designated account and a marketing target to bring in leads for all Line of Business(s) across assigned account as per the sales management strategy
- Successfully build and maintain client relationships
- Acquire new clients and manage existing accounts
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop a strong understanding of the O&G sector.
- Actively research to stay updated with industry trends
- Attend relevant industry events and develop strong networks to boost sales
- Collaborate with different Line of businesses to achieve company targets and goals
- Follow up on the leads till opportunity closure ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Bring in sales opportunities for the country across the assigned account, as per their sales target.
- Participate in bidding decisions for country opportunities together with the Sector Sales Manager, Line of business Heads
- Being on top during Project awarding and closure
- Follow-up on client proposals and monitor the order processing and cash flow status of the project.
- Undertake price negotiations with suppliers, when needed.
- Prepare and submit monthly progress reports on the assigned accounts to the Sales Manager responsible for their industry.
- Accurately Update the CRM related to their opportunities & the accounts they're handling including but not limited to all information required.
- Work with the Sales Manager and Presales team to ensure that appropriate market & pricing strategies are developed for the account.
- Schedule follow-up visits with accounts to ensure that all projects are running smoothly.
- Approach old clients and schedule visits to bring new opportunities & maintenance contracts.
- Ensure the ongoing development of Industry knowledge by supporting & contributing to virtual industry Special Interest Groups (SIGs).
- Collaborate and work with Presales to have mutual updates with new solutions / products.
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- energetic and able to penetrate the market with their exceptional account management skills .
- Customer service oriented
- Minimum 4- 6 years of experience in sales field.
- BSC. Of engineering is a must
- Knowledge of Automation process and software solutions / Big data with Selling Experience is Plus.
- Experience in the solution selling & integration value propositions.
- Expert in O&G sector / Manufacturing sectors
- BSC. of engineering is a must
About the Company
Giza Systems, a leading systems integrator in the MEA region, designs and deploys industry-specific technology solutions for asset-intensive industries such as the telecoms, utilities, oil and gas, hospitality and real estate among other market sectors. We help our clients streamline their operations and businesses through our portfolio of solutions, managed services, and consultancy practice. Our team of 1000 professionals are spread throughout the region with anchor offices in Cairo, Riyadh, Dubai, Doha, Nairobi, Dar-es-Salaam, Abuja, Kampala and New Jersey, allowing us to service an ever-increasing client base in over 40 countries.