Job description / Role
Industrial Complex, Riyadh
The center of alfanar's industrial activities is alfanar Industrial Complex situated in the Third Industrial Zone on Al-Kharj Road, Riyadh.
Spread across 700,000 square meters, the Complex houses alfanar's facilities.
The Complex has a comprehensive infrastructure including a data and communication center as well as a commercial zone.
This position exists to perform project sales promotion & marketing activities efficiently, in timely manner and quality standards as per the defined policies and procedures to achieve departmental operational plans and developments within wider scope.
Key Accountability Areas
- Manage and monitor all the concerned incoming enquiries/tenders effectively and provide the best possible response to customer.
- Prepare all supportive documents / samples / submittals and deliver It to customers to maximize alfanar chances.
- Follow up with department's coordinator / Demand planning to prepare required materials and ensure customer receiving materials.
- Monitor and target competitors' activity and report it to sales management.
- Organize technical meetings, seminars and provide all available technical support to enhance the alfanar awareness and presence in the market after coordination with related parties.
- Issue effective and timely reporting towards management.
- Manage the customers in professional manner.
- Identify and monitor all related projects and make a close follow-up to maximize realization.
- Follow up of customer satisfaction (number of customers very satisfied).
- Collect on time and clear all customer payment to avoid over-dues ( Zero over-dues).
- Follow up and update data base for all projects( accuracy of data base update) through C4C.
- Avoid wrong forecast may lead to stock financial cost forecasted stock.
- Ability to obtain updated soft and technical skills related to the job
- To have a vision and a plan for the career path and how to achieve it.
- Perform the planned activities to meet the operational and development targets as per delivery schedules.
- Utilize resources effectively to achieve objectives within efficient cost and time.
- Provide a periodic report formatted by detailing the deviation and execution of planned tasks.
- Solve any related problems arise and escalate any complex operational issues.
- Ensure quality requirements to develop effective quality control and processes including specifications for products or processes or related activities.
Business Process Improvements:
- Coordinate well-defined written systems, policies, procedures, and seek automations opportunities as much as possible.
- Comply to related policy and procedures and work instructions.
Health, Safety and Environment:
- Ensure compliance of relevant safety, quality, and environmental management procedures and controls within defined area of work activity to guarantee safety, legislative compliance, and delivery of high-quality products/services.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 4 to 6 Years
Technical / Functional Competencies
- QA Key Performance Indicators
- Market Analysis
- Consultative Sales
- Market Segmentation Analysis
- Customer Relationship Marketing
- Marketing and Sales Strategies
- Joint Marketing
- Sales Forecasting
- Sales Planning
- Sales Promotions
- Sales Research
- Sales Trend Analysis
- Solution Sales
- Sales Fundamentals, Calls, Closings
- Sales Presentations
- Sales Technical Support
- Sales Tools
- Solution Sales Support
About the Company
alfanar builds efficient energy systems & solutions of the present and sets up infrastructures for a brighter future.
We assist utility sector partners & customers in transforming cities into sustainable, habitable, and inclusive Smart Cities by harnessing renewable energy resources from wind, solar, and waste heat energy. Promoting the transition to a sustainable eco-conscious future.
Using world-class technologies, we develop unrivaled quality electrical solutions & products from our manufacturing facilities, to solve the world’s major energy challenges and make the world a better viable place.
Diligence, Efficiency, and Innovation are the key criteria our teams adopt in order to continuously provide effective solutions. We’re constantly equipping our teams with the tools they need to expand their horizons and reach higher grounds.
Being in an ever-changing environment with a crucial impact on their surroundings, our employees are nurtured to become keen thinkers with highly refined skills and a consistent outlook on the future, working together on finding the next big innovation.