Job description / Role
Represents the organisation's products, technologies and services while helping establish market share through a network of distributors and provide market research and local technical support.
Our client is a multinational company providing the industrial market with precision engineered products.
* Be the focal point between the Sales and Technical teams taking responsibility for the organisation's products.
* Work closely with Account Managers to understand the business requirements and the market needs.
* Collect, compile, verify and analyse financial, competitive, sales, marketing and other information about potential business partners; new markets, products and services; or other business opportunities;
* Prepare documents and materials (for example reports, presentations, information packages) for meetings with distributors/local agents so that the information provided is accurate and appropriate for external distribution.
* Contact distributors/local agents to introduce products and services and marketing of such products. Provide brochures, catalogues and marketing material.
* The role has to facilitate the decision making of the company's management with the analysis and production of the correct reports.
An attractive salary package with benefits
The successful candidate would have:
* Experience dealing with a product base including hose and fittings.
* Experience within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
* Bachelor Degree (or international equivalent) preferably in Mechanical Engineering.
* Minimum 2 year's experience in related role, preferably with a multinational company.
* Technical experience combined with exposure to marketing or business development
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.