Job description / Role
Drive Sales and lead SP Business Development in Saudi Arabia
* Develop and execute country growth strategy
* Customer-centric mindset focused on building and improving customer relationships at leadership level and utilizing value selling of our technologies to make a difference
* Develop winning strategies for complex opportunities with multiple stakeholders.
* Cultivate long term relationships at all levels of customer organization.
* Responsible for managing and developing channel partners within assigned geography as and if needed.
* Drive digital industrial and outcome based selling solutions across country fleet.
* Self starter, responsible for driving cash, orders and sales through new and existing clients.
* Accountability to deliver on commitments and communicate progress, needs, and strategies to win in a competitive landscape, meet/exceed all targets
* Be knowledgeable of competitive and market environment.
* Bachelor or Masters in Engineering or equivalent technical discipline.
* 10+ years of experience in the Power industry in Saudi region
* Proven technical and commercial sales experience as an individual contributor or team leader.
* Strong communication and presentation skills.
* Outstanding interpersonal skills that enable working relationships externally and internally, Strong team player.
* Progressive, motivated and engaged in digital solutions
* Able to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
* Fluent in English and Arabic.
* Must have Saudi market knowledge and understanding.
* Existing C-suite relationships with SEC, SWCC and other key power/energy stakeholders in the Kingdom
* Candidate must satisfy local work permit and residency requirements
* Experience in Steam Power plants
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.