Job description / Role
The role of the Sales Director KSA is to lead the KSA team and support the wider business in the achievement of the company's business targets with delivery of compelling and winning bid solutions, that deliver sustainable profitable business. Taking a proactive approach to ensure resources and team are aligned to delivery.
Our client is an emerging name in the catering business within the Kingdom
* Lead the strategic growth plan, identifying market opportunity, building a clear plan of activity that links to the wider business plan.
* Manage and develop a team to ensure delivery of business sales targets
* Manage the sales team bid resources, commercial and bid center to support delivery of the overall new business targets
* Provide continuous counseling and management reviews to ensure individual targets and outputs achieved.
* Manage the sales budget to ensure appropriate levels of resource through recruiting, selecting, training of appropriate skilled individuals who add value to the organization.
* Actively leads and engages on major bid opportunities, leading client relationship through to business gain.
* An attractive package with benefits
* Relevant tertiary qualification in hospitality and/or Business Management.
* Minimum 5 years of relevant successful sales experience
* Proven Track Record of consistently delivering Sales Results
* Experience in highly commercial and price sensitive markets
* Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
* Travel as required across ME
* Strong Financial Acumen
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.