Job description / Role
Senior Sales Manager (Software Sales)
Salary: SAR 30K – 35K + Benefits
Job Location: Riyadh, KSA
Reporting: GM – Digital
• Responsible for team revenue, activity and opportunity creation targets.
• Defining & communicating a team strategy/plan (aligned to the overall business strategy) to the team-members and to key stakeholders; setting & communicating measurable objectives to execute the strategy; constantly driving and monitoring progress towards the strategic goals; adjusting the strategy when needed; and being accountable for successful attainment of the objectives by the team.
• Coaching team members achieve their best is a core day to day responsibility for this role
• Proactively and regularly engages with customers and partners; both leads sales activities and manages/resolves escalations from customers, team members, partners and key stakeholders when they arise.
• Responsibility for Performance management of team including development plans, appraisals and management of underperformance issues.
• Ensures team members conduct business and themselves in an ethical manner
• Innovates to help improve efficiencies and processes
• Provides timely and accurate forecasts and other business reports
• Takes responsibility for own personal development
• Territory and account strategy planning/driving
• Participation in the regional strategic projects
SAR 30,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• The incumbent should have extensive experience in enterprise software sales to Banks or Oil & Gas companies.
• Candidates who have worked in international organizations such as Oracle, Microsoft, SAP and IBM are highly preferred.
• Must be having Saudi Driving License.
• Must be fluent in English and Arabic.
All CV’s are treated in the strictest confidence, please apply with confidence send us your CV in word format.
About the Company
UG INC. is a conglomerate established in 2007. Our service model in Contingency & Retained executive search, assessment, and recruitment remains unparalleled in the industry, as we provide sophisticated, in-depth, global coverage with the personal services like that of a boutique firm.
We have the coverage to search the world for talent and tap into the increasingly international pool of senior executive leaders to top down. We deliver executive search and leadership consulting solutions through our powerful network of offices in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia/Pacific.
Our focus is on Fashion, Medical & health, Automotive, Construction, Oil & Energy, Education, Hospitality, digital and technology positions of different nationalities across globe for EMEA & APAC Region. We seek the best candidates, wherever they are located; the extensive cooperation among our branches enables us to spread a far-reaching net. Our global partner offices work together seamlessly to meet your executive search needs.
Solution Sales Manager
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Country Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||28 Oct|
Future Careers Middle East
A Leading Company