Job description / Role
As part of the MENAT Commercial team the GA Sub-Regional Sales Leader will be responsible for the GA Orders and CCM% within the assigned Sub-region
- Cover the complete GA portfolio: Substation Protection, Automation, M&D, Industrial Comms & Services
- Lead GA Sales team within the sub-region, all GA Product Sales Specialists reporting strong line to him
- Drive the Sales Strategy, manage pipeline & visibility, develop Go To Market & key account planning in line with operating plan
- Prime GA interface for Sales and Commercial within the assigned region
- Deliver on major business goals for the portfolio, incl. financial metrics: orders, CCM%, market share objectives
- Develop customer connections & intimacy to ensure business growth. Understand customer touch points & impacts from the beginning of the ITO process
- Build strategy to win the large GA deals within the region, leverage the broader organization: KAM, Sales Leaders
- Manage the channel strategy within the region in coordination with the MENAT Channel team
- Coordinate among the various Grid Automation Regions for the cross-regional deals
- Drive the Orders opportunity forecast, risks and opportunities
- Lead the Pacing calls both with Region and PL when needed
- Interfaces with other GS PL and Region GS Sales within the Region
- Work collaboratively with Global Commercial, Regions leaders and PL on the development and execution of sales, channel and services strategies.
- Monitor and follow-up Action Plans for strategic key accounts, GE2GE channels
- Communicate and cascade the value proposition to the various Grid Automation and Account managers & ACS Sales within the Region.
- Actively contribute to deployment and promotion of customer tools and interfaces such as the On-Line Store.
- Provide Input to the Market Sizing exercise for the PL, analysis of gaps coming from Regions business requests and PL NPI Plan.
- Participate in Priorities definition with PL Product Management and R&D
- Master's degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college
- Expert knowledge of sales -min 10 years- in grid automation in the Middle East & North Africa region
- Overview of Power System and Protection Applications for Transmission, Distribution and Industry segments.
- Ability to work effectively across functions. Proven mentoring and coaching abilities, demonstrated ability to motivate & inspire others.
- Financial acumen, knowledge of pricing, costing and product accounting.
- Ability to understand and improve complex processes in a cross-functional environment.
- Experience in carrying out market assessments and subsequently developing and implementing relevant commercial strategies that facilitate market penetration.
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills, customer focused, enthusiastic.
- Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills, capable of influencing and driving regional counterparts.
- Change agent, with strong credibility at all levels of the organization.
- Strong communication skills.
- Working knowledge in SalesForce/SPEAK environment
- Willingness and ability to travel >40% of the time
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.