Job description / Role
• The SAP FI/MM Sr. Tester Resource is highly experienced in providing automated functional and regression testing services for software delivery projects.
• The Automation Engineer will utilize his knowledge in SAP FI/MM and HP UFT tool and scripting languages to create high quality, reusable automated test scripts that can be utilized in multiple environments.
• This person should possess a strong foundational understanding of testing principles, processes and methods as defined in the methodology framework.
• Engineer is also responsible for ensuring that the testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology are applied as specified in testing approach, and that all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
• Good SAP business process knowledge so that they can create the scripts to solve business problems
• Use automation test tools to develop and maintain automated test artifacts
• Plan, develop and execute automated functional test scripts.
• Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects.
• Strong technical practical experience in HP UFT, which help in applying the latest techniques in test automation framework; e.g., Hybrid, keyword, data-driven test framework.
• Knowledge of Micro Focus, HP testing & test management tools.
• Contribute to work estimates as necessary.
• Seek and share ways to improve test processes via the use of automation.
• Maintain automation script repository.
• Proficient with bug tracking and test management tool sets to support development processes
• Develop and maintain good professional working relationships, especially within the test team and with those who interact regularly with the test team.
• Understand the role of testing within the software development life cycle and business-related project constraints, and effectively advocate for the best possible customer experience of product quality within those parameters.
• Lead Test planning, Design, and execution for SAP and non-SAP once required.
DOMAIN: Possess excellent knowledge of:
• Accounts Management, GL, Material Management, Purchase Management, Ariba Strategy Suite, and Ariba Commerce Automation.
• HP UF Automation Framework building, designing and Execution
• Strong hands-on knowledge and skills on HP UFT, SAP Fiori, SAP FI/MM/Ariba.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.