Job description / Role
The Sales Consulting organization is seeking an experienced and independent-minded Consultant to help grow Oracle Security business in the KSA.
The main role is to be involved as the expert in the sales cycle and to drive the success of Identity Management and Cloud Security Services by being able to articulate the value proposition and the benefits of Oracle solution to sales team, partners and customers.
- Maintain expert level knowledge of Identity Management & Cloud Security Services and related offerings, market trends, future directions and competition.
- Proactively work with Sales teams to discover, initiate and progress Security projects and closely follow up on status.
- Ability to translate customer requirements into use cases for Oracle solutions and help to create the right Information Management Architecture.
- Design, build and demonstrate proof of value/concept and pilot projects.
- Initiate, run and follow up on Business Development activities to grow the Oracle Security business in KSA region.
- Evangelize Oracle related solutions at Oracle and 3rd party events.
- Collaborate with Partners to identify leads and opportunities.
- Collaborate with other EMEA teams to lead and coordinate initiatives amongst the different teams.
- In collaboration with overseas teams, develop and deliver high quality, customized Oracle presentations and demonstrations to meet customer and partner needs for Security related requirements.
- Present and articulate advanced product features, benefits and product future direction.
- Manage Customer & Partner visits, workshops and presentations.
- Write technical papers (white papers, competitive, technology, position papers, etc.)
- Work with Business Development on regional demand generation activities.
- Ability to travel 20% to 30% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related Engineering field.
- A Minimum of 5-8 Years dealing with leading security solutions.
- A good understanding of Oracle Identity and Access Management suite.
- Experience on Oracle Virtual Directory, Oracle Identity Federation is a plus.
- Experience with the following security processes and best practices :
- User life cycle management
- Role based access control
- Access review and certification
- Privileged account management
- Entitlement management
- Single sign on
- Identity federation
- Two factor authentication
- Knowledge of Single Sign-On and Authentication and Authorization Services such as SAML 2.0 and OpenID Connect.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility within customer organizations.
- Excellent understanding of network, systems and data security.
- Hands-on experience with one of the following: oracle Identity Management, Fusion Middleware, Operating Systems, Application Development, Networks Security, Databases is a plus.
- Industry certification such as CISSP, CISA, CISM or similar is a plus.
- In depth understanding of cryptography, encryption, PKI and digital signature.
- Knowledge of Cloud architecture, micro-services and machine learning is an asset.
- An overview of industry frameworks such as ISO27001, PCI, HIPPA is required
- A strong understanding of local regulatory requirements and compliance issues related to identity and access management.
- Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success.
- Highly collaborative and communicative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Very strong presentation skills.
- Understanding of competitive landscape and IAM industry trends.
- A passion for learning new technologies fast.
- Able to demonstrate empathy with the prospect and partner.
Job: Solution Engineering
Travel: Yes, 20-30 % of the Time
Location: Riyadh, KSA
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.