Job description / Role
• Shall provide oversight and supervision of security personnel and supervisors and are responsible for implementing, maintaining, and updating security policies, programs, procedures and systems designed to protect the physical assets of a large estate.
• The Senior Security Risk Manager facilitates the process of providing a safe and secure environment for all visitors, guests, tenants, employees, vendors and contractors, during live public events.
• Coordinating and leading a team of senior security specialists that are responsible for the implementation of physical and technical security systems, on a large estate.
• Responsible for emergency preparedness by maintaining a working knowledge of all emergency policies, procedures and regulations.
• Review and evaluate reports prepared by senior security staff regarding investigations of theft, accidents and security violations.
• Communicate and participate in security measures for high-profile government officials; working together with all local, regional and government representatives to provide effective security at the project
• Provide effective leadership regarding security planning and management for all public events at the project to include collaboration with other departments, security advances, providing security briefing and deployment sheets for each event, evaluation and coaching of staff and appropriate reward and recognition.
• Represent and participate in appropriate committee activities in addition to attending weekly meetings. Assist the project Director of Security with all Security needs directly relating to site wide security and public events at the project
• Ensure security implementations are being performed using best practices.
• Serves as a Manager on Duty for Event Security during live public entertainment by executing security advances, creating briefing sheets and deployment of aforementioned sheets.
• Recruit, interview, select, and train security personnel. Ensure security personnel are an effective team supplied with effective strategic goals while maintaining the highest level of industry standards applied to security.
• Manages both full-time and part time security supervisors and officers before, during and after public live events.
• Proactive enforcement of the Client's policies and procedures and ensure timely response and follow up to violations and complaints from guests, clients, and employees according to established policies and procedures.
• Supports, operates and monitors all Access Control Systems, and other departmental procedures and processes.
• Conduct investigation of accidents and criminal acts of personnel or property in the project, site wide.
• Collaborate with management and security officials to develop training programs, employee security presentations, practical exercises and tabletops to ensure that the Client are fully prepared for all public events.
• Collaborate with 3rd party agencies/promoters to determine security needs for events and
• The Senior Security Risk Manager is a security professional with bachelor’s degree in a related area of study or a combination of experience, education, and advanced security knowledge.
• Demonstrate ILM Level 6 (Senior Managers) qualification or equivalent experience and education in a related area of study.
• At least 12 years’ experience of in-depth security management including physical and technical security. Requires a working knowledge of security system design and implementation, working on large government and other commercial construction projects.
• Practical and operational experience as it applies to the integration of security at the operational level, in addition to hands-on experience as a security consultant in a variety of government sector agencies and private sector companies.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Asst. Security Manager
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Information Security Officer
HSE / Safety Manager
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Officer - Information Security
A Leading ICT Company in the UAE