Job description / Role
- Leading IT Security Projects as a Technical lead.
- Aligned with Architecture team and support their Activities.
- Planning and execution of IT security Enhancement Activities.
- Working closely with SOC and Cybersecurity on the major activities and risk mitigation
- Participating in all technical activities during the life cycle of any IT security project (POC, design, Solution, BOQ& RFP Build, technical evaluation, implementation, testing, and handover).
- Managing the SOC assets (IT security controls) life cycle.
- Minimum 7 years of experiences as an IT Security Professional Engineer.
- Excellent knowledge of IT infrastructure and Network.
- Working experience in the IT security design and planning.
- Good knowledge of building Doc (HLD, LLD, and as build).
- Working experience in building and maintaining IT security controls.
- Good knowledge of security best practices and industry standards.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
Senior Infrastructure Lead
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
|Saudi Arabia||17 Mar|
Infrastructure Team Lead
Hotel IT Manager
IT Network Manager
Black Pearl Consult