Job description / Role
Based in our Al Khobar office within our Systems and Solutions business, we have a new vacancy for a Senior Service Engineer with a specific focus on RTU & SCADA technology.
Your role will be to provide engineering support including maintenance services, diagnostics, installation and commissioning, start-up, problem resolution, and project execution. You will advise customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction. Additionally you will be responsible for the?coordination of Emerson personnel and service activities to ensure the delivery of the results expected by the customer.
Your duties will include:
* Perform advanced maintenance tasks in accordance with customer requirements
* Provide recommendations to the customer on product or solutions, enhancements and system health checks?
* Perform and lead service projects and take ownership for customer co-ordination.
* Provide resolution to complex technical issues and resolve Customer disruptive events, where appropriate consulting with Emerson CSE (GSC and Product Engineering).
* Provide technical expertise for products and services to support customers and Emerson teams.
* Mentor Service Engineers and Technicians in the local team
* Lead a team of service engineers as required
* Provide on-site on the job customer instruction in the application, maintenance and operation of Emerson Process Management products
* Proactively identify Service/Product opportunities and assist the sales process
* Proactively promote service, start up and commissioning services and support the sales team as required.
* Be available as required to support the on-call rotation
* Comply with all Emerson requirements for business processes including timesheets, site visit reports and all other documentation in line with Emerson Process Management internal procedures.
* Recognize and accept HSE Roles & Responsibilities as defined in Emerson's Company Policy and Procedures
In order to be considered for this role you will have in-depth knowledge and experience of automation and control systems in process industries, typically with 6-8 years' experience in RTU/SCADA systems
You will also have an Associate level Engineering certification and a Professional level certificate in at least one field of expertise.
Good verbal and written communication skills
This role is focused on products and services at industrial process plants. Travel and work in customer sites is required, including international travel as needed.
About the Company
Emerson (NYSE: EMR) is a diversified global manufacturing and technology company. We offer a wide range of products and services in the areas of process management, climate technologies, network power, storage solutions, professional tools, appliance solutions, motor technologies, and industrial automation. Recognized widely for our engineering capabilities and management excellence, Emerson has more than 140,000 employees and approximately 265 manufacturing locations worldwide.