Job description / Role
Sr Sharepoint Developer in Riyadh, KSA.
• Work with the project manager, data and ERP team to assure all requirement and data necessary to support workflows is collected
• Ensure standards are followed during development cycles along with adherences to all security principals.
• Participate in the testing process and fix business process issues.
• Build finalized workflow configuration and set up initial user access for new implementations in the application platform.
• Lead support of project and user configuration and fixes during the project stabilization phase.
• Be able to assist the team with escalated or complex workflow related issues.
• Be responsible for the make sure the quality of each deliverable is off the highest standard.
• Database design including SQL/CAML queries. Be able to work with minimum supervision.
• Be able to investigate issues under tight time constraints and be able priorities work accordingly.
• Write and maintain detailed documentation to describe workflow development, logic, utilize coding library and repository tools for revisions.
• Ensure proper execution of the capacity plan as well as provides general guidance for the best workflow management practices.
• We are looking for a Senior Sharepoint Developer with a minimum of 5 years of experience
About the Company
Raqmiyat, a leading Systems Integration and IT Services company founded in 1983 in the United Arab Emirates, provides world class business solutions through its expertise in various domains and partnership with international firms of repute.
Raqmiyat is one of the Al Ghurair Group of Companies and an ISO 9001:2000 & CMMI Level 3 certified organization. We enable our clients to create and execute their digital transformation strategies. Our service is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.