Job description / Role
• Develop Telecom applications that can handle requests at scale with robust fault tolerance and delivery.
• Prepares and manage SM-DP integration by determining and designing system specifications.
• Manage and monitor products to ensure robust resiliency and high availability.
• Apply software development best practices to raise the quality of software products and features.
• Work closely with the business to shape the product technical vision and provide technical solutions that serve the business.
• Ensure that products meet high security standards.
• Familiarity with Esim related technologies including M2M.
• Experience in Telecom Infrastructure Stacks.
• Several programming languages expertise involving OOP, Procedural, and Functional Programming including C++, Python, Go, Javascipt, and Exilir.
• Ability to develop container based applications using Docker and Kubernetes.
• Experience in MariaDB & Cassandra DB.
• Ability to work independently and with a team in an agile style using CD/CI pipeline.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, or a degree related to a technical field, or equivalent industry experience.
• Long track record in Software Integration Techniques related to web services, messaging, ESB, Enterprise Integration Patterns, and System-to-System integration protocols.
• Experience on critical and complex projects in three or more of the following fields: Web development, Distributed Systems, Container Orchestration environment, Unix/Linux environments, Distributed Database management, Event-Driven Architecture.
• Solid knowledge and experience in Java & Spring frameworks.
• Experienced in Object Oriented Programming and other programming paradigms.
• Experience in SQL and NoSQL
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.