Job description / Role
We are looking for a technical and architectural experienced Solution Engineer Consultant who can support our salesforce with continued growth in the area of Oracle Database and Oracle Data Management Solutions. The candidate will be working closely together with the local Licenses Sales Team in identifying, qualifying, designing and presenting Oracle Database and Oracle Data Management based solutions. Hence, the candidate must be comfortable presenting and engaging with developers and architects positioning the value of our proposed solutions.
The candidate will also be responsible for proactively maintaining the technical/architectural relationship with key client stakeholders, ensuring that they experience and utilize the full value of the Oracle Database and Oracle Data Management solution components.
- Develop reference architectures, and presentations to enable customers and 3rd parties to fully leverage Oracle Database and Oracle Data Management solutions.
- SSE will partner closely with the Business Development and Sales teams, to enable large-scale customer use cases and drive the adoption of Oracle Database and Oracle Data Management solutions.
- Participate in deep architectural Oracle Database and Oracle Data Management solutions.
- Participate in deep architectural IaaS/PaaS discussions with customers, partners and discussions with customers, partners and Oracle field personnel to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment both on the premise and on the cloud.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the field and internal teams.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
- Evangelize Oracle related solutions at Oracle and 3rd party events.
- Collaborate with Partners to identify leads and opportunities.
- Collaborate with other EMEA teams to lead and coordinate initiatives amongst the different teams.
- In collaboration with overseas teams, develop and deliver high quality, customized Oracle presentations and demonstrations to meet customer and partner needs for data science related requirements.
- Present and articulate advanced product features, benefits and product future direction.
- Manage Customer & Partner visits, workshops and presentations.
- Work with Business Development on regional demand generation activities.
- Job : Solution Engineer
- Travel : Yes, 30 % of the Time
- Location : Riyadh, KSA
- Job Type : Regular Employee Hire
- Organization : Oracle
- Experience in architecting/designing databases architecture.
- Experience in Oracle Exadata machine is a strong plus.
- Experience in Oracle database and database options.
- Experience in Oracle data integration tools like Oracle Data Integrator and Golden Gate.
- Experience in architecting/designing huge volume/distributed system is a strong plus.
- Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success.
- Highly collaborative and communicative.
- Experience working with Virtualization technologies including VMware.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Very strong presentation skills.
- Understanding of competitive landscape and IAM industry trends.
- A passion for learning new technologies fast.
- Able to demonstrate empathy with the prospect and partner.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.