Job description / Role
- Decides with the dental assistant to prepare the materials and instruments required for specific type of dental procedures
- Diagnoses and allocate the cause of dental pain/problem
- Provide emergency and multidisciplinary comprehensive care in multiple environments; care for patients with special needs
- Educates the patients and motivates them to improve their oral hygiene
- Cooperates with education department in giving proper education to patients
- Follows clinical responsibilities as outlined in the privileging form
- Represents Dsfh in a positive and professional manner in the community
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
- Ensures proper relevant consents and questionnaires are filled prior to the examination.
- Doing his cases according to the privileges given to him and signed by chairperson
- Complies with all organisational policies regarding ethical business practices
- Saudi speciality certificate or the equivalent thereof related health science from an accredited institution
- Completion of experience according to Saudi commission for health speciality (as mentioned in education) within the field of speciality, in recognised hospitals or health centres
- Excellent command of oral and written English and prefer Arabic
About the Company
NonStop Consulting is one of the fastest-growing recruitment and staffing firms currently supporting the pharmaceutical and medical device industries across the US with expert consultants providing contingency, search and selection, contractors or labor leasing services, and managed vendor services.
As a company, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks with the service our multinational, multilingual teams provide being underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.