Senior Sponsorship Specialist
Job description / Role
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are seeking a Senior Sponsorship Specialist to join the Marketing Communications Division of the Corporate Communication Department.
The sponsorship team will be responsible for the management and activation of major global sponsorship properties, delivering against KPIs, maximizing value from the partnership, ensuring strategic alignment and support of the achievement of business and brand objectives, building internal support and involvement in the partnership.
Candidate will be required to perform the following tasks:
• Handle day to day sponsorship and marketing activities.
• Communicate and ensure the application of sponsorship activities and activation best practices
• Ensure all sponsorship activities adheres to the Corporate sponsorship policy and procedures
• Develop key sponsorship marketing strategy and plans and measure activity performance
• Manage projects and ensure accurate and on time execution
• Budget and handle contractual management and control
• Contribute to the development of the team through coaching and development of formal training plans
• Drive the development and adaptation of marketing campaigns to support partnerships
• Ensure the development of tools required to facilitate sponsorship activations
• Coordinate the evaluation of sponsorship activations and ensure communication of key findings to management
• Ensure all activation initiatives comply with contractual obligations and visual and verbal identity guidelines
• Manage all IP and creative approvals for all materials related to sponsorship communications
• Hold quarterly business review meetings with the respective teams to ensure activities are measured and meet the agreed objectives
• Act as a sponsorship expert to provide the teams with support on any contract negotiation
• Provide consultancy support to the teams in the development and implementation of activation strategy and plans.
• A successful candidate should hold a Bachelor's degree from a recognized and approved program in the fields of Marketing Communication, or related field with equivalent experience. An advanced degree is preferred
• Candidate Should have a minimum of 15 years' experience in Marketing/ Sport Marketing & Sponsorship
• Candidate Should have a significant experience in sponsorship marketing.
• Candidate must have worked in an international environment, familiarity with culture and values is a paramount importance
• Candidate Should have strong financial and project management skills
• Candidate Should have excellent organizational skills
• Candidate Should have strong interpersonal, persuasive and presentation skills
• Candidate must be fixable to travel more frequent
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.
About the Company
Saudi Aramco is an integrated global energy enterprise. The company markets and exports crude oil, petroleum products, natural gas liquids and sulfur. It also ships crude oil worldwide through an affiliated company and participates in petroleum refining and marketing activities at home and abroad. Its overseas affiliates are in the United States, Egypt, the Philippines, the Republic of Korea and Japan.
Saudi Aramco's subsidiaries span the globe, with offices in Houston, Washington, New York, London, Leiden, Dubai, Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seoul.