Job description / Role
Enterprise level Software/Application Architect with hands on experience (Enterprise architecture, software engineering, ALM and Governance,
Works on multiple projects as a project leader or internal consultant. Works on highly complex projects that require in-depth domain knowledge or two or more specialized architecture areas.
- Lead and coordinate the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction across the product portfolio or product line.
- Analyze design and develop a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
- Review and/or analyze and develop architectural requirements at domain level within product portfolio or team.
- Participate in the EA domain governance model.
- Contribute to the development of software and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses.
- Lead the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support actives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 12 years of technical experience along with established leadership credentials across disciplines and functions within a product OR Master's degree with 8 years of experience OR PhD with 5 years of experience.
- GE Leadership Program Graduates will get credit towards relevant work experience, commensurate to the program they have completed
- Participates in domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction aligning with business goals.
- Gathers and analyzes data and develops architectural requirements at project level, aligning architectural requirements with software development strategy.
- Reviews exceptions and makes recommendations to software architectural standards at a domain level.
- Experience in health care industry interoperability/integration standards: HL7, IHE,DICOM, HIE, FHIR, EAI, EDI is a plus
- Strong background in Microservice, SOA, SaaS, PaaS.
- Enterprise modeling tools, concepts and methodologies.
- Demonstrate knowledge of services delivery structure and the interplay of functions to support business goals; demonstrate knowledge of the business products, key processes, suppliers, customers and market/competitors.
- Develops, motivates and directs staff to create a team environment.
- Recommends expenditures based on the size, scope, and cost of hardware and software components. Assists in developing business cases.
- Collaborates with project management on reporting project status, issues, risks and benefits. Meets with project leaders and software development Leaders to ensure progress towards architectural alignment with project goals and requirements.
- Ensures understanding of issues and presents clear rationale.
- Applies values, business strategy, policies, precedent, and experience to make complex decisions with uncertain consequences.
- Challenges conventional thinking and traditional ways of operating and invites stakeholders to identify issues and opportunities.
- Takes a systems perspective that inter-relates internal and external factors for planning. Envisions compares and contrasts multiple potential medium range operational futures.
Eligibility Requirements: (Country Specific)
- Must be willing to travel 40%
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Riyadh
- Must have transferable Employment Visa in Saudi
About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: Saudi Arabia; Riyadh
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.