Job description / Role
Enterprise level Software/Application Architect with hands on experience (Enterprise architecture, software engineering, ALM and Governance, Works on multiple projects as a project leader or internal consultant. Works on highly complex projects that require in-depth domain knowledge or two or more specialized architecture areas.
- Lead and coordinate the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction across the product portfolio or product line.
- Analyze design and develop a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
- Review and/or analyze and develop architectural requirements at domain level within product portfolio or team.
- Participate in the EA domain governance model of (Business, Application, Data, and Technology).
- Translate functional, integration, service, and strategy requirements into application and technology design artifacts.
- QA and Supervise CICD process for several applications deployments.
- Contribute to the development of software and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses.
- Lead the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support actives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Major technical experience along with established leadership credentials across disciplines and functions within a product OR Master's degree with significant experience OR PhD with significant experience.
- GE Leadership Program Graduates will get credit towards relevant work experience, commensurate to the program they have completed
- Participates in domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction aligning with business goals.
- Gathers and analyzes data and develops architectural requirements at project level, aligning architectural requirements with software development strategy.
- Reviews exceptions and makes recommendations to software architectural standards at a domain level.
- Previous experience in large deployments in the capacity of Enterprise Architect or Application Architect.
- Experience in health care industry and interoperability/integration standards: HL7, IHE,DICOM, HIE, FHIR, EAI, EDI is a plus
- Strong background in Microservice, SOA, SaaS, PaaS, Enterprise modeling tools, concepts and methodologies.
- "Hands-on" or "Product-specific-architecture" experience with API Gateway software, Integration Engine software, structure and un-structure database software, data streaming software, queuing software, BI/Dashboard software, business workflow engine software, CICD workflow software, Code Review software, and containerization software.
- Basic experience in a programming language (Java or .Net, Python, etc)
- Demonstrate knowledge of services delivery structure and the interplay of functions to support business goals; demonstrate knowledge of the business products, key processes, suppliers, customers and market/competitors.
- Client facing skills (Active listening, Communication, Empathy, Critical thinking, Dedication, Leadership)
- Develops, motivates and directs staff to create a team environment.
- Bid Management capability in the form of managing Technical Proposals among different teams.
- Bid Management capability from customer consultancy perspective where in the sense of RFP review, Q&A session management, Proposal scoring, and shortlist exercise coordination.
- Assists in developing business cases.
- Collaborates with project management on reporting project status, issues, risks and benefits.
- Meets with project leaders and software development Leaders to ensure progress towards architectural alignment with project goals and requirements.
- Ensures understanding of issues and presents clear rationale.
- Applies values, understands business strategy, and respects company policies.
- Supports the team, seeks complete problem solving, and guides coworkers towards better performance
- Challenges conventional thinking and traditional ways of operating and invites stakeholders to identify issues and opportunities.
- Takes a systems perspective that inter-relates internal and external factors for planning.
Eligibility Requirements: (Country Specific):
- Must be willing to travel 20%
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Riyadh
- Must be Saudi or have transferable Employment Visa in Saudi
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.