Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a Senior Structural BIM Technician - Future Opportunity to join our award-winning team based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. This position is responsible for independently perform technical drafting work using AutoCAD and developing coordinated models using REVIT and also producing structural design drawing for all aspects of the assigned projects from concept to construction stage drawings.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Develop Building Information Models and produce Structural Drawings using Autodesk Revit Structure based on sketch input / mark-ups from a Structural Engineer.
- Coordinate with in the design team.
- Coordinate with other disciplines when and as required .
- May take the lead on developing some structural specific BIM for a project.
- Carry out checking of other Structural BIM Technicians work when required.
- Communicate practical construction details clearly in sketch form.
- Create content for B IM libraries.
- Understand and Implement document control procedures for BIM s and drawings .
- Execute amendments to prepared models taking into account any changes/ modifications on initial design.
- Manage the different versions and formats of the models and ensure they are controlled in a sequential reference environment .
- Maintain log of models of all relevant design projects as per QMS and/or project requirements.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will ideally include a minimum of 7 years' work experience partnered with a Diploma in Structural or Civil Engineering.
- Demonstrated experience in the detailing of Reinforced Concrete, Structural Steelwork, Masonry and Timber structures within a consultancy environment is required as is understanding and interpreting Architectural, Mechanical / Electrical / Plumbing drawings.
- It is expected the successful candidate will be an advanced user of REVIT Structure and Navisworks, understand / interpret structural engineering sketches and calculations and have a detailed understanding of various types of building structures.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.