Job description / Role
Required to join an established engineering and architectural consultancy in Riyadh. The successful candidate will develop structural designs for a variety of building types, including low, medium and high rise structures for a large urban park project.
• Development of structural concept and schematic studies and designs in coordination with architectural concept designs.
• Computer modeling and analysis of building structural frames.
• Design and preparation of sketch details for structural systems and components, including foundations, substructures and superstructure elements.
• Ensuring that the structural design is properly coordinated with the requirements of other design disciplines.
• Verifying the completeness and quality of structural design output.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
• A minimum of 10 years experience in the design of building structures
• A thorough knowledge of structural systems and materials and extensive experience in analysis and design of building structural frames and foundations
• Candidates must be conversant with international codes and standards for structural analysis and design and be familiar with proprietary structural design software, including ETABS, SAFE and SAP.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration