Job description / Role
Robert Half are exclusively working with our MNC client in Riyadh on a Senior Tax Accountant position which is business critical.
The role is very urgent, and the successful candidate MUST be an Arabic speaker. The preferred candidate will be from a Big 4 background working in a Tax Associate/Senior Associate or Tax Consultant capacity, ready to take the next step into industry.
* The client is seeking a detail-oriented tax professional who possesses an in-depth knowledge of taxation in KSA.
* To succeed in this role, you should show be interested in following changes to tax regulations and laws.
* Excellent time management skills are also essential, as you will have to ensure our company meets tight deadlines.
* Senior Tax Accountant responsibilities also include organizing and maintaining records of tax payments.
* Ultimately, you should be able to recommend tax strategies that comply with laws and promote our company's financial well-being.
* Assist in managing all tax aspects of existing and new business lines and initiatives.
* Assist in performing tax technical research including analysis and interpretation of relevant tax laws, regulations, cases and guidelines, and update relevant stakeholders as appropriate.
* Recommend tax strategies by researching local taxation issues.
* Identify and recommend tax optimization opportunities.
* Maintain legislative materials by reviewing, interpreting, and implementing new or revised laws.
* Maintain compliance with regulations by forwarding required information to the tax authorities.
* Partner with key contacts in operations, corporate development, finance, treasury, and legal to identify and implement tax planning strategies and minimize potential tax risks.
* Manage and coordinate external audits and act as a liaison with external consultants.
* Ensure company's compliance with relevant tax regulations in KSA, and also maintain proper tax documentations.
* Prepare Corporate Income Tax, Value Added Tax, and Withholding Tax returns.
* Prepare tax provision schedules.
* Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
* Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures.
* Familiarity with accounting software packages and general ledger systems.
* Ability to interpret legal documents.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Ability to meet deadlines.
* Excellent analytical and time management skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Keen attention to detail.
* BSc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant subject; industry certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) is a bonus.
* Proven work experience as a Tax Accountant, Tax Analyst or Tax Preparer. (Minimum of 3-4 years of experience).
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO
A Leading International Shipping Company In UAE
BAC Middle East
|Ras Al Khaimah||11 May|
Precise Trace Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||30 Apr|