Job description / Role
Working for an engineering organisation in Riyadh which is focused on waste management projects across KSA.
The Senior Technical Analyst will provide ongoing support to the Senior Project Manager. The Senior Technical Analyst will be responsible for the following:
• Carrying out feasibility studies for new waste management projects in KSA.
• Cost estimation for new waste management projects in KSA.
• Use models to interpret data and justify viability of future projects.
• Technical writing and creating technical presentations for management.
• Handle high volumes of work with competing priorities.
• Bachelors degree from a recognised university.
• Minimum 3-4 years’ experience
• Experience in waste management projects.
• Experienced in feasibility studies and cost estimation.
• High degree of computer literacy.
• Must be IT savvy and experienced with MS software.
Key Demographic Requirements - applicants must be:
• Based in Saudi Arabia
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.