Job description / Role
- Knowledge and training in databases (SQL Server, MySQL) and skills one or more languages like SQL, MDX, T-SQL or similar is desirable.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint for analysis and presentation.
- Strong ability to lead by example and demonstrate proficiency in both product and domain.
- Patient listener with the ability to clearly articulate your view point to manage and deliver to customer expectations, even under pressure.
- Ability to analyze and process large amounts of data and complement it with intuition to prioritize and focus on the highest value opportunities or the biggest risks is key.
- Bachelor in Computer science or any equivalent qualification.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Oracle ERP as Techno-Functional in business suit 12i. strong English language(HR Module)
- Statistical, Optimization and Simulation skills through software tools and packages like R, SAS, CPLEX or similar is desirable.
- Deep understanding of supply chain planning concepts including Demand Management, Distribution Planning, Master Planning and S&OP
About the Company
Incepted in 1978, G. Gheewala Human Resources Consultants has trod the most innovative and strategic path in making human resource more customized to the needs of various industries. Nevertheless, focusing also on the career prospects of candidates.
Being India's leading government recognized manpower consultant, G. Gheewala has become the ideal choice of leading companies who wish to recruit professional human resources from India.
Small wonder, the company has been recognized as the most resourceful entity in manpower consultancy across various industries with multiple candidate profiles. G. Gheewala has provided its recruiting Service since decade to a large spectrum of reputed companies abroad by ensuring competent and reliable personnel to suit their job requirements.