Senior Tendering Engineer
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
• Manage associated cost preparation responsibilities.
• Obtain factored / sub-supplier costs where necessary.
• Prepare technical & commercial proposals.
• Attend clarification meetings with the Client when required.
• Ensure that tenders meet commercial company guidelines and have the necessary sign-off per the delegation of authority guidelines.
• Take responsibility for all associated handover documentation in the event of an order.
• Participate in and actively support company initiatives.
• Be familiar with the general specifications and market requirements.
• Familiar with the risks and hazards within the activities and processes of the role and procedures, practices and measures in place to mitigate the risks.
• All other duties as relevant to the post.
• BSc in Engineering. (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical)
• Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience with strong international experience.
• Experience in dealing with complex tenders.
• Experience in contract negotiation in a commercial environment.
• General MS Office Program skills.
• Knowledge of Primavera P6 or MS Project.
• Knowledge of Autocad.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting