Job description / Role
We are currently looking for a Senior Trainer for a Multinational Company (Beauty and Cosmetics) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
* Responsible for organising the in-class training
* Responsible for the assessments, training modules and deliveries
* Handle quarterly store visits
* Work alongside the Store Managers and HR team to manage certification and promotions
* Work alongside the Trainer and Make Up Artists to conduct coaching, in-store follow ups and assessments
* Work alongside with the Store Manager on team development and overseeing action plans provided by the trainers
* Assist with beauty events, programs and training
* Based on the Saudi Government's Saudization program this role is only opened for Saudi Nationals.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in training within the Retail industry in KSA
* Experience as a trainer or store manager or senior sales ambassador
* Ideally good knowledge/ interest in Beauty, Make up and Skincare
* Strong knowledge in Presentation skills (Microsoft PowerPoint)
* Excellent communications skills (assist in training/ coaching and providing feedback)
* Positive mindset, prioritize tasks, enthusiastic and motivational
* Travelling flexibility within KSA
* Candidate must Read, Write and Speak in Arabic
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.