Job description / Role
Senior Consultant/Assistant Manager - E-learning Content Developer, Financial Accounting Advisory Services, Riyadh
In Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) within Assurance, we assist our clients to address the accounting and financial reporting challenges facing their business. You will be part of a team that provides insight and services that accelerate analytics, decision-making and innovation to build a stronger and more efficient finance function. You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching.
That is how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
In today's environment, companies face accelerating change, from an increasingly digital world, shifting stakeholders' expectations, intense regulatory scrutiny, millennials seeking more opportunities for development, and other disruptive forces. Successful companies understand that an organization's agility relies on its ability to quickly evolve its people's skills to keep up with the ever-changing business needs.
At EY, capability development has been a driving force for our transformation. As part of our vision to build a better working world, we bring this focus to our clients via EY Training. By engaging a large network of seasoned trainers, consultants and subject-matter resources, our training solutions help our clients develop, retain and evolve the knowledge and skills of their people.
Your key responsibilities
- We are interested in professionals with a creative mind-set who are passionate about training, learning and development. Proactive, results-driven, strong growth ambition, hunger to constantly innovate and operate in an increasingly digital world, strong intellect & knowledge of the digital training mediums are some of the key attributes that the candidates must demonstrate.
- As an e-learning content developer, you will be in charge of developing creative and engaging custom eLearning content to serve EY's clientele. You will have the ability to produce high-quality eLearning solutions that are interactive and visually aesthetic, in a fast-paced collaborative team environment. You will have knowledge of Instructional Design (ID) as well as be aware of industry best practices for digital learning.
- You will be a firm believer in action and display commitment towards making our internal and external customers successful. Through guidance from the Digital Learning Manager, you will do this by collaborating with Subject-Matter Resources (SMRs), trainers and other content delivery teams. You will write scripts wherever necessary, create custom graphics, and animate content to enhance the learning experience. You will collaborate with the team to gather the learning needs, content, schedule, draft storyboards, scripts and prototypes of training content and scalability requirement for the projects. Proactively work on developing a continuous improvement process for training content, new online learning courses, audio and video programs and learner guides.
Skills and attributes for success
- Technology-savvy, artistic and results-driven people will transition into this role smoothly.
- Dealing with multiple deadlines, managing limited resources and communicating effectively are key skills that will have a positive impact on those around you and help promote an encouraging and synergetic work environment.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Strong artistic and visually appealing design skills
- Advanced knowledge of Instructional design (ID)
- Strong expertise in content authoring tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud and Captivate, Articulate Studio, Camtasia and Ispring.
- Expertise in off-the-shelf Learning Management Systems (LMS) and process of integrating SCORM/AICC courses into the LMS.
- A minimum of 3 plus years of related work experience with a bachelor's degree (or above) from any stream
Ideally you'll also have
- Prior experience working in international markets
- Arabic language proficiency
What we look for
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What working at EY offers
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a b etter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.