Job description / Role
NTS Group are working with a leading global multinational medical devices company to recruit a Senior Training & Education Specialist (Diabetes) based in a hospital in Hofuf. The Trainer reports and receives daily management from the Operations Manager with a dotted line reporting to TE Manager type 1 clinics (Global).
• Train and support the (health care) employees during their career at Diabetes Clinics. Ensure the training of employees with the aim of keeping the quality and development of the care of employees within Diabetes Clinics.
• Training new clinic employees to the desired level within our Diabetes Clinics
• Develop and apply redevelopment in staff: guidance, retraining, coaching and support of employees. Communication
• Work in close collaboration with the TE Manager Type 1 Clinics (Global), in the development of training that develops new and existing staff and equips them to undertake their work
• Discussion about training and coaching with the relevant employee(s)
• Obtain effective, relevant information by actively listening and summarizing. W
• Consultation on training and development affairs with the QIC, Head Nurses and Head Department and other staff members.
• Develop learning plans for all new employees, develop e-learning content for Learning Management System and develop content for face to face training and other modalities.
• Deliver face to face training and presentations to all levels of clinical and non-clinical personnel.
• Diploma in Nursing/Registered (GNM) Nurse, preferably with the certification paediatric nursing
• Additional training as a diabetes nurse/educator would be an asset. 3 years expertise in the field of diabetes care
• Has a thorough knowledge of the healthcare environment and has insight into treatment theories, treatment methods and course of the disease
• Experience in leadership, "Train the Trainer" concepts are desirable.
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic
• Self-starter, comfortable shaping priorities and agenda
• Training and education programme and content development and delivery
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Analysing and interpreting data, trends and information
• Proven ability to influence, coach, support and empower patients and healthcare professionals.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Corporate Training Specialist
Ali Bin Ali Group
Training Manager / Learning & Development Manager
Senior HR Manager
Robert Half International (RHI)
Corporate Training Manager
A Leading Investment Hub in the UAE