Job description / Role
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc.
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Transport planner, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Senior Transport planner as a transport planner you'll work on policies, projects and plans relating to all kinds of transport systems.
You'll develop transportation strategies and work to improve travel for both individuals and the transport of goods. As part of your role, you'll need to take into consideration a wide range of issues such as safety, climate change, the economy, the environment, and efficiency.
The work can be related to government policies and initiatives, such as encouraging people to reduce their car use and take up walking, cycling or public transport.
• work on projects, often from the initial idea through to design, completion and review
• design and interpret transport and travel surveys
• develop initial design ideas for new or improved transport infrastructure, such as junction improvements or pedestrian priority schemes
• write clear reports and present options and recommendations on transport systems to clients
• use statistical analysis to examine travel data or accident records
• use mathematical and computer simulation models to forecast the effects of road improvements, policy changes and/or public transport schemes
• evaluate the benefits and costs of different strategies
• participate in public consultation initiatives, including designing leaflets or questionnaires and attending scheme exhibitions
• assess infrastructure requirements (access, car parking, bus stops, cycle parking, etc) of new developments to support planning applications or to inform local authority development plans
• liaise and negotiate with different parties, including planning and highways authorities, residents' groups, councillors and politicians, developers and transport providers
• act as an expert witness at public inquiries and planning appeals
• write bids for the funding of projects.
• Civil Engineering
• Environmental Sciences/Studies
• Operations Research
• Social Science
• Town/Urban Planning.
• Numeracy skills and the ability to interpret data
• Written and oral communication skills
• Problem-solving and analytical skills - finding a range of solutions, understanding their effects and making recommendations
• Confidence in dealing with a range of people including clients, councillors, local groups and the general public
• The ability to communicate complex ideas and issues clearly and accurately, often to a non-technical audience
• Project management skills
• The ability to work as part of a team
• Computer literacy
• An interest in transport and urban planning issues and political awareness.
• Relevant work experience in the transport industry is useful
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.