Job description / Role
WSP is looking for a Senior Tunnels Engineer to provide technical guidance and lead execution and delivering of tunnels/underground structures on a large-scale Transport & Infrastructure project.
A typical week would include:
• Design review of underground and tunnelling with an emphasis on rock tunnels and structural engineering.
• Work with other design consultants to develop creative solutions and value for our clients.
• Supporting Site Supervision of Tunneling elements with technical reviews.
• Project coordination including coordination with other consultants and disciplines.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering from an internationally recognized university
• Minimum 15 years of experience in tunnel engineering on large scale projects using international standards.
• Knowledge in the latest International Standard & Codes, related to Underground structures.
• Knowledge of Industry/regulatory codes and standards, design and layout criteria pertinent to the discipline.
• Knowledge of Engineering procedures, design guides, automated and administrative practices.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills.
• Experience of working in International Consultancy.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Civil Project Engineer - Airports
Construction Manager - Water Pipeline - Consultancy
|Saudi Arabia||20 Jul|
Currie & Brown
|Ras Al Khaimah||19 Jun|