Job description / Role
• UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
• Ensure conceptual integrity, modularity and ease of change (changeability/ maintainability/reusability).
• Adjust UX-UI design based on feedback from stakeholder to ensure abidance by set standards.
• Gather design impact and participates in developing an evaluation framework incorporating qualitative and quantitative feedback.
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Participate in usability testing, assist in user acceptance testing of all e-services and e-channels before their launch to ensure proper implementation of all facets of UX and UI in real-world scenarios.
• Review UX testing results and related corrective actions in order to conduct adjustments as per set recommendation.
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Assist in application workflow design to minimize users’ entries and number of steps.
• Assess change requests related to e-services in order to grasp impact on UX-UI and make the necessary adjustments.
• Troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, etc.) and UI problems (e.g. scaling, etc.) in coordination with UX team in order to find the right fixes and make the necessary corrections.
• Update all versions of prototype artefacts and assets in order to ensure ease of reference.
• Perform other related duties or assignments as directed by the higher level of supervision.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, design or equivalent is required.
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
• Portfolio of design projects
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Good time-management skills
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• 6 years of experience in UX/UI design field.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.