Job description / Role
• Engage in maintaining utility systems, such as electrical wiring and control systems, heating, ventilating, water supply, steam generating, and related pipe systems.
• Inspect systems to determine preventative maintenance needs.
• Conduct basic repairs on landscaping and maintenance equipment.
• Provide utility engineering knowledge on utilities, particularly large diameter pipelines, and sewers.
• Ensure contractor compliance with applicable engineering codes and standards and QA/QC systems, policies, and procedures.
• Review utility submittals including vendors, shop drawings and utility drawings, surge analysis reports, and specifications for compliance with the Contract requirements and design intent.
• Comply with project QA/QC procedures.
• Consult with other discipline leaders to ensure the smooth flow of vital information necessary for scheduled completion of construction.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or related field and 8-10 years of related work experience.
• Dubai-UAE experience is preferred.
• Large projects experience is preferred.
• Proven ability to perform in a technical lead capacity.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.