Job description / Role
The Senior Utility Engineer will be responsible for supervising and monitoring all Operation & Maintenance water operations, maintenance, engineering functions of water distribution system in Jazan to ensure compliance with the O&M Division, standards and specifications. Provide technical advice to the Operation & Maintenance contractors on installation, repair and maintenance of various water distribution systems and review and updated engineering drawings.
• A recognized University Degree in related Engineering with (15) years of professional experience, ten (10) year of which have been spent in design and O&M of water distribution with in-depth experience in Water Distribution System Engineering.
• Project management experience
• PE Engineering license (PE) from the country of origin is required
• Coordination with other utilities and disciplines.
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
• Knowledge of computers and basic software applications: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
CSG Global Talent