Job description / Role
We are seeking a highly experienced Senior Engineer to oversee the analysis of large water transmission systems, including storage and transmission facilities (pipelines, pump stations, etc..). The ideal candidate will have more than 10 years of experience in the field, with a strong background in civil or mechanical engineering, and water treatment systems.
As a Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for managing complex water transmission system projects, ensuring their completion to the highest standards of quality. You will lead a team of engineers and technicians, providing technical guidance, training, and oversight, and ensuring that all work is performed safely and efficiently.
• Lead the analysis and design of large water transmission systems, including storage and transmission facilities (pipelines, pump stations, etc.)
• Provide technical guidance, training, and oversight to a team of engineers and technicians
• Conduct site visits and inspections to assess project requirements and identify potential risks and challenges
• Ensure that all work complies with applicable regulatory standards and guidelines
• Provide input into the development of new technologies and processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of water transmission systems
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to identify project requirements and develop effective solutions
• Provide regular progress updates and reports to senior management and project stakeholders
• Bachelor's degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering, Water Resources Management, or a related field
• Professional Engineer (PE) license preferred
• More than 10 years of experience in the analysis and design of large water transmission systems, including storage and transmission facilities
• Strong knowledge in the field of urban hydraulics, hydraulic modeling, and mainly water transmission and distribution networks design and operation
• Experience in the Gulf region and particularly in Saudi Arabia is a must
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Proficiency in spoken and written English
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mechanical Engineer (Buildings)
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|